[Tech] Railway Empire Bugreport Thread
Enginemen and -women!
While we of course hope that none of you encounters any bugs at all, we are aware that a software product will never be 100% bug-free.

Please feel free to post any bugs in this thread and we will have a look at them.
Nevertheless, be aware that we might not reply to every comment, but this does not mean, we do not follow this thread!

Please use this thread purely to report in-game bugs.
(Ensure your game is up-to-date and running the latest version before reporting and please use the search function to avoid reposting bugs that might have already been posted.)

In case of graphics display issues or crashes, please include a DxDiag, summary and describe reproduction steps, if possible.

We will look at every reported issue to ensure a quick solution provided, if necessary.

To create the DxDiag.txt, please do the following:
Click "Start" button and choose "Run". Or alternatively, press (Windows-Button)+R.
Then type "dxdiag" (without quotation marks) and click Ok.
You will find all relevant information in the following window.
Click the "Save all Information" button, located at the bottom of the program window.
Save the file as "dxdiag.txt".
Attach the file "dxdiag.txt" with your reply.

Last but not least, you can also contact our support, if you are having technical issues here:

Please be aware that this thread is purely about bugreporting! Unrelated posts might be deleted!
If you want to discuss features and/or problems you might have encountered with other players, please open a new thread in the community hub. Thank you for understanding.

Changelog and known issues:
Release to 0.0.1-17479

Changes/Additions (since latest Beta-Version)
  • Added Linux support
  • Added ability to modify scenario data
  • Added: Signal direction will always be shown as long as a signal is selected
  • Added: Option to delete all tracks when buying a competitor
  • Added: A button to set depot values to max
  • Rebalanced some technology bonuses
  • Rebalanced some locomotives

Have not participated in the Beta, but want to know what we have added during its course?
We have created a small overview with important changes, which can be found here:

Fixes (since latest Beta-Version)
  • Fixed placement when building multiple signals
  • Fixed several issues which spawned random buffers on tracks
  • Fixed a bug in chapter two which caused the cloth factory in Baltimore to dwindle
  • Fixed a bug in chapter two which caused the timeline to get stuck
  • Fixed a bug which caused trains to get stuck for no specific reason
  • Fixed: when switching trains in train details dialog, special wagons are updated properly
  • Fixed a bug which caused the game to freeze at the end of a scenario
  • Fixed: Trains are now centered every time the player selects them
  • Fixed several localization issues
  • Visual interface improvements

Known issues
  • i-Button in HUD has no functionality (yet)
    -> But will get following functionality:
    - There will be an additional view mode added as an indicator for the supply status of a city.
    - There will be an additional view mode added as an indicator for which trains could
Hi !
This message is to report what seems to be a bug on the trophy/achievements game´s feature. The trophy "Perfectionist"for completing all scenarios has not unlocked yet by anyone even though there is at least one player that already completed them all. I have taken the liberty to post it here as soon as possible so it can be acknowledged and them fixed with the next patch, I am playing this game on PS4, but it might be affecting other platforms too. Here goes the link: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7019-ra...re/Couga83
 As you can see all the other correspondent trophies/achievements have been completed by the player, yet that didn´t unlock "Perfectionist". Since the user has already all other trophies it didn´t unlock also the well deserved Platinum trophy. Thank you in advance ! By the way I am enjoying the game a lot ! Really looking foward to play it all !

Have you completed ALL the scenarios, there are 3 for the East; 2 for the North West and 2 for the West - different time periods?
(02-02-2018, 01:49 PM)billyplod Wrote: @eduardohrks

Have you completed ALL the scenarios, there are 3 for the East; 2 for the North West and 2 for the West - different time periods?

Not yet but I intend to do so yes. I see where I may have made a mistake, so sorry... Had a recent problem (other game) with glitched trophies and thought it was weird nobody yet earned "Perfectionist" so I was worried. So "Perfectionist" means clearing all scenarios as President or any rating will count ? Thanks for the quick reply and above all thanks for this awesome game, can´t wait to get back home to play it more ! Smile