Campaign mission 3 (president)
I've completed this mission several times now (best time in 1 yr. 12 months) with all tasks completed but only scored a 20. I searched the forum and don't see anything about this mission. I've read elsewhere that this mission is bugged and that the maximum score cannot be achieved at this time. Can someone confirm this so that the perfectionist in me can stop trying to get a perfect score? Thanks!
@Nfthree

Is this is "Over the Mississippi" 1850 campaign?
(12-02-2018, 05:32 PM)billyplod Wrote: @Nfthree

Is this is "Over the Mississippi" 1850 campaign?

Correct
@Nfthree

To score 30 - President I think you need to play "Realistic" and "Trainiac"! - If you just concentrate on completing the tasks then I believe it is possible - I haven't managed it myself but now you have given me a goal !! Smile
(13-02-2018, 01:48 AM)billyplod Wrote: @Nfthree

To score 30 - President I think you need to play "Realistic" and "Trainiac"! - If you just concentrate on completing the tasks then I believe it is possible - I haven't managed it myself but now you have given me a goal !! Smile

I did play on realistic but not training. I'll give that a try.
(13-02-2018, 03:49 PM)Nfthree Wrote: I did play on realistic but not training. I'll give that a try.

I tried again with trainiac and realistic but was only able to get a score of 25. I completed all tasks in much lass than half the time required. I found a thread on the steam forum with a response from a dev stating that it is not possible to get president on all maps. Link and screenshots below.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/503940/dis...870251300/

Having issues embedding a screenshot so here is a link to the uploaded image.

https://imgur.com/a/fk3aR
Hi Nfthree,
please be aware that we have applied and update yesterday, which among many things and even a whole new free scenario also fixed the scoreing, making it possible to actually reach president in all campaign missions.

-cheers
(16-02-2018, 01:03 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi Nfthree,
please be aware that we have applied and update yesterday, which among many things and even a whole new free scenario also fixed the scoreing, making it possible to actually reach president in all campaign missions.

-cheers

I'm awaiting the PS4 update to try it out! Thank you for your reply and your continued support!