Patrician 3 multiplayer
I know this is a Patrician 4 forum, but I couldn't find a better place to ask about my problem. My brother and I recently got P3, after having played P2 a lot as teenagers, and we wanted to play by internet. We could not get it to work, even with firewalls off and with both of us alternating trying to host the game. We typed the IP address given and etc., but it kept giving the message that the server wouldn't respond or that all the slots were full. Any help would be great. Thanks so much.
Theres a program called GameRanger. It allows players to set up rooms so that others can join and then play a game.
My username is "Drakonus" and I've been wanting to try to play Patrician III multiplayer for quite sometime.
Why don't you guys give that a try and if you do create a username with GameRanger feel free to add my username to your list and maybe we can play Patrician III together
(13-11-2010, 08:05 PM)drakonus Wrote: Theres a program called GameRanger. It allows players to set up rooms so that others can join and then play a game.
My username is "Drakonus" and I've been wanting to try to play Patrician III multiplayer for quite sometime.
Why don't you guys give that a try and if you do create a username with GameRanger feel free to add my username to your list and maybe we can play Patrician III together

Thanks. We will try it and see how it works.
(13-11-2010, 08:43 PM)DaTuck Wrote: Thanks.  We will try it and see how it works.

HII GUY. did you guy get any idea to create new room.