Kalypso Launcher: Information and FAQ (EN)
Are you running a high dpi setting by any chance? If you are, try reverting the Windows desktop resolution scaling to their defaults.
Can you give me information where I can register my game (TROPICO 5) ? I bought it in ljubljana , and I don't know where to verify it.
(18-06-2014, 02:08 PM)failedlegend Wrote: I'm not sure if your aware but Steam has a family sharing option for games now and your system makes the not function despite being able to the download the game...the only reason my brother and I decided to start buying steam games is due to the ability to share them almost as easy as we could console games (console games can be handed over, steam games can be installed but not played simultaneously)

Can you guys please resolve this issue or if not make this extra DRM clear in your Steam posting. Otherwise at LEAST change this part of the FAQ to say it doesn't work on steam.

Oh awesome game though Smile (currently just playing in my brother's room as annoyed at me for doing so Tongue)

There is no mandatory Kalypso Launcher user login on the Steam version of Tropico 5. Family Sharing is 100% supported.
(14-02-2015, 12:29 AM)josko_alf Wrote: Can you give me information where I can register my game (TROPICO 5) ? I bought it in ljubljana , and I don't know where to verify it.

The Kalypso Launcher version is registered directly through the game. After installation, you will be asked for your serial key and user account information. If you haven't previously registered for a Kalypso Launcher game, just create a new one. You can also create accounts and login here: http://launcher.kalypsomedia.com
hello, just registered....
i just installed my version of port royal 3 edition GOLD ( including Released Downloadle Content )
I have had the "box" for the key product, no problem....
I created new account and activated it....
Then I have had a first furtive download ( 820 kbits), but is it the DLC ? not sure....
The following screen is waiting for a DLC code , format like this KKK-KKKK-KKKK-KKKK-KKKK-KKKK
BUT I do not know where this code would be !.... is it WELL free, because i have the gold edition ?
How to know and check I have the 3 DLC ' s ?
Can you tell me please ?  
thanks to guide me
if you start the game and go to the options, there is a point for "additional content". there you can activate the DLCs for gaming. if there is no possibility...the DLC are not downloaded/activated/whatever. Wink
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
(23-03-2015, 11:51 AM)Dorimil Wrote: if you start the game and go to the options, there is a point for "additional content". there you can activate the DLCs for gaming. if there is no possibility...the DLC are not downloaded/activated/whatever. Wink

hi thanks for your answer, French I am.....but i checked the options and there is a link to the " boutique " to buy the DLC.... but my version is gold ! are the DLC 's automatically downladed during the installation of the game and the first starting ? how can i be sure , the 3 DLC 's are downloaded ? what checking to do for this?
ususally the kalypso launcher would secure, that the game is up-to-date. so if the DLCs are activated the launcher should download the files on itself. probably a relaunch of the game is neccessary. if not...its a case for the support team support@kalypsomedia.com
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
thanks Dorimil,
BTW : My game port royale 3 gold edition works well and has this version :   1.3.2.30048
maybe one indication for you ?
and launcher version is  :  1.2.0.37
thanks