The Sanctuary Level am stuck plz help
Cuda71666 Offline

The Sanctuary Level am stuck plz help
Been trying to solve this 1 for days now. I am pretty sure I am near the levels ending. Well the 1 monk from the island earlier in the game told me a few min back he plans to destroy the holy grail. So I kept on going and made it to this area that opens up and has water filling this sunk in square shaped area with 2 huge statues on the top and bottom of the square but in each corner of the square there are spikes that come up out of the ground. So anyways I went through this area and made it past all the little different puzzle stuff killing a bunch more and finally ended up pulling a lever that showed no cut scene but did allow me back into that area of water in the square and the spikes popping up and down int he corners and now has 3 guards just staying in the middle part of 1 of the walkways that goes along the outside of the square so I go up and kill those 3 and here is where I am stuck. the gold arrow in compass shows I need to go throught that gate that the 3 guards I just killed were guarding but I have looked absolutely everywhere for some sort of a lever or switch to open that gate and cant find anything. \

Can someone PLEASE HELP AS TO HOW TO DO THAT LITTLE PART thank you in advance for any responses.
18-05-2011 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tim Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: The Sanctuary Level am stuck plz help
Hi

Just replayed this level....

/start Spoiler
Defeat the guards and turn left. Follow the path through traps (again spikes) to a lever at the end. Cutscene: You will look down from a level above the square area seeing that the first gate lifts up and again guards are coming. Turn around and you will find a leaver opening the gate to shortcut the path you already went through. Go back to the square area defeat them (Advise: Make them follow you over the spikes without getting yourself hurt) and then head to the right side. Find a way through the traps (bit tricky... watch the floor). At the first junction head left for treasure. You have to kick the wall down after examining it. Then back to the junction ... right side now. Follow the traps and find a lever. Cutscene: Again looking down at the square area seeing the next gate lifts. And 3 Enemy's are running to the gate defending it. Turn around find the leaver at the gate .. pull it. Shortcut again... Fight the guards. Heal up.. and head through the gate....
/end Spoiler

Hope you meant this level... Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 03:09 PM by Tim.)
19-05-2011 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | kalypso media :: website | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication